Deadline: 22 August 2018
United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Child Protection Specialist in Accra, Ghana.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Child Protection Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Support to programme/project development and planning.
- Programme management, monitoring and delivery of results.
- Technical and operational support to programme implementation.
- Networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicants must have-
- An advanced university degree in 1 of the following fields is required: international development, human rights, psychology, sociology, international law, or another relevant social science field.
- 5 years of professional experience in social development planning and management in child protection related areas is required.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered as an asset.
- Relevant experience in programme development in child protection related areas in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.