Deadline: 21 February 2019
Save the Children is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Manager in Erbil, Iraq. The duration of this post is 12 months.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the management and technical support of Building Peaceful Futures Project, funded by DFAT in Kirkuk and Ninewa Governorate of Iraq.
Save the Children’s mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Manager will perform the following functions:
- Manage the BPF Project in country, including work plans and budget follow-up.
- Provide day-to-day technical and managerial oversight to the project.
- Map technical best practices, tools used, lessons learnt and effectively share with partners and global program coordination team.
- Contribute to the overall achievement of SC global program objective by actively working with counterparts in other SCI, and consortium team members.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant field experience with an international organization.
- Experience in Iraq will be an asset.
- Fluency in English and good written communication and report writing skills.
- Experience in implementing multiyear projects
- Creative and innovative approach to design and delivery of effective training interventions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage entire project management cycle.
- Demonstrated success in providing leadership and management in project implementation
- Ability and willing to travel and spend time to remote and insecure locations.
- Experience in leading/implementing consortium projects desirable.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document through online process.
For more information, please visit Save the Children.