Deadline: 16 May 2021
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Customer Service Officer in United Arab Emirates. The duration of this post is 12 months.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Senior Customer Service Officer will perform the following functions:
- Lead and stand accountable for the performance of the Customer Service team (Orders & Dispatches, Shipment, Vehicle Asset Management and Stock Management).
- Develop and lead implementation of the Customer Service and Client Engagement strategy and KPIs, ensuring alignment with Fleet Centre’s mission of enabling Effective, Safe, and Efficient customer fleets.
- Train, guide and direct the team towards achieving operational and Organizational goals in both short and long term, ensuring team members mastery of skills in communication, problem solving and professional etiquette.
- Forge and foster professional, effective liaisons externally and internally with the Customers both within WFP family and the broader UN System, with major suppliers and partners, with Regional Bureaux and other HQ divisions, and within Fleet Centre.
- Represent Fleet Centre in contract negotiations with potential new clients, as required make presentations to UN fora (e.g. UN Fleet Group, Fleet Forum), as required.
- Contribute to the Risk Review Process for Fleet Centre, identify risks, propose mitigation measures and stand accountable for implementing them.
- Contribute to the Budgeting Process for Fleet Centre, especially for Capital Budgeting for Vehicles, leasing revenues, etc.
- Continuously monitor that Fleet Centre Portal adequately serves as an effective and efficient platform for client communications and transactions; conceptualize and propose to the Supervisor improvements in the Portal.
Applicant must have:
- University Degree in Business or related field.
- At least 8 year’s progressively responsible working experience with reputed entities, preferably within the automotive sector, in an international Customer Service role.
- Excellent command of professional English (written, spoken, and oral comprehension) Arabic, Spanish or French an advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.