Deadline: 20 June 2016
International Finance Corporation (IFC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Associate Financial Officer in London, United Kingdom.
The Associate Financial Officer will participate in the analysis, design, development and publication of various reports for the Treasury Market Operations (CTM) and Treasury Client Solutions (CTC) groups primarily performance and risk reporting for Liquid Assets Management (LAM) portfolio, interest rate risk, and currency exposure reports for Assets and Liability Management (ALM) functions.
IFC’s mission is to end extreme poverty by 2030 and boost shared prosperity in every developing country.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Financial Officer will perform the following functions-
- Analyze the terms and conditions of complex derivatives transactions and map correctly to the system.
- Monitor, check quality of the data, investigate anomalies and intervene on various processes for report generation.
- Generate various to measure fair value, market risk, currency, and counterparty exposure and P&Ls using analytical tools and systems.
- Analyze and validate the result based on the portfolio positions and market movement and reconcile with data from outside counterparties such as derivative counterparts, custodians, and clearers.
- Develop analytical tools and utilities to support new products and/or new initiatives using advanced tools and programming languages.
- Provide production support to already developed tools and models as required.
- Implement productivity enhancing utilities and applications.
- Provide ad-hoc support to portfolio managers and traders in Treasury in pricing, risk analysis, exposure measurement and other needed tasks.
- Monitor and recommend ALM related hedging transactions as part of the team.
- Independently research, analyze, and setup new market or trading instrument related requirements.
- Prepare and maintain documentation of individual and group work.
- Collaborate with team members as well as IT and back-office teams to maintain and improve the quality of reports and in various new/on-going initiatives.
- Provide hands-on training/assistance to client users and mentor junior staff on issues related to their functions.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Finance or Economics with minimum of 5 years of relevant experience or Master’s degree with minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, Reuters, Summit (Misys) will be a strong advantage.
- Knowledge of fixed income mathematics, derivatives and information technology.
- Proficiency VBA, C++, Oracle, SQL, MS Access and Excel in order to maintain and improve existing reporting applications.
- Experience in UNIX will be a big plus.
- Excellent communication skills to explain the logic behind the analysis.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IFC.