Deadline: 3 June 2016
Palladium is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Business Analyst in London, United Kingdom.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for assisting in the development of budgets for new business proposals, reviewing budgets for accuracy, creating budget narratives, researching cost information and responding to financial requests as needed.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Business Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Manage the development of budgets for new business proposals.
- Coordinating and evaluating pricing inputs (partners, program expense, labour, and other sources).
- Development of Business Volume outline and alignment with input/resource needs.
- Conducting Value for Money analyses and create cost effectiveness narratives.
- Researching salary rates, equipment costs, exchange rates, office costs, and various costs and expenses that are used in the development of a financial proposal.
- Ensuring compliance with government and client contracting regulations.
- Assisting in timely completion of effective business proposals.
- Assessing solicitation requirements and development of compliance checklists.
- Creating and modifying budget spreadsheet templates in accordance with individualized project requirements.
- Creating dashboards and key financial indicators for management presentation.
- Attendance at all weekly team meetings as required.
- Regular updates with Senior Business Analyst, Financial Management and other member of the CMG team.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Management, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or related field.
- Preferred 1 to 3 years of work experience.
- Background in cost estimating, financial risk assessment, and the development of performance based payment plans preferred.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy Good organizational and planning skills.
- High standard of written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong inter-personal skills and the ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Palladium.