Deadline: 23 June 2016
Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of HR Officer in United Kingdom.
The HR Officer will provide administrative and research support to the AKF (UK) team, manages the front office and office operations, and supports the administration of human resources.
AKDN’s mission is to improve the welfare and prospects of people in the developing world, particularly in Asia and Africa, without regard to faith, origin or gender.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The HR Officer will perform the following functions-
- Administrative support to the CEO (diary management, travel, expenses).
- Administrative support to the finance department (travel, expense claims, related logistics).
- Administrative support to other departments (travel, related logistics).
- Office administration and finance.
- IT management and coordination.
- Perform a variety of human resources support activities.
- Application of AKF HR Rules and regulations, contractual, and personnel policies, agreements, and procedures for processing human resources transactions.
- Explanation and interpretation of rules, policies and procedures.
- Use of human resource, and computer systems to complete the work.
- Support to social media outreach (coordinating and generating social media content).
- Regular scanning of public events and speaking opportunities.
- Background research on potential partners, their organisation/hierarchy, and key personnel.
- Support for event logistics and organisation.
Applicants must have-
- Educated to degree level as a minimum.
- Experience of Human Resource administration preferable.
- Keen interest in international development and improving knowledge of these issues a distinct advantage.
- Strong proven IT skills and experience in IT support essential as well as an openness to learn new systems, software, tools and processes, including use of IPADs, iPhones.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to draft and write effective copy to a range of audiences from senior-level to suppliers.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit AKDN.