Deadline: 14 August 2017
Coffey is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Coordinator in United Kingdom.
Coffey’s mission is to delivering technical excellence and innovative solutions to manage complex risk in challenging environments.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Providing administrative and logistical support to projects including contract mobilisation, CV formatting, contributing to report writing and tracking work plans.
- Consultant management including the recruitment process and negotiating Terms of Reference.
- Tracking and communicating business opportunities to appropriate Assistant Managers, Managers, Senior Managers and Principal.
- Supporting the Project Manager in financial management tasks, including the accurate forecasting and budgeting of the project.
- Liaising with consultants and subcontractors to ensure timesheets and invoices are received in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Providing support on bids through the following activities: document production, searching for consultants/subcontractors and supporting recruitment activities, assisting in the tracking, planning and coordinating of new business opportunities and proposal submission.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree educated in a subject such as development studies, economics, politics, international relations, geography, business, law or sociology.
- Qualification in project management desirable.
- Knowledge, interest and ideally experience in International Development.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Coffey.