Deadline: 30 June 2016
Coffey is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Finance Administrator in Manchester, United Kingdom.
The Project Finance Administrator will report to the Business Manager with regular communication with the Engineers, Business Services team and Finance.
Coffey’s mission is to delivering technical excellence and innovative solutions to manage complex risk in challenging environments.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Finance Administrator will perform the following functions-
- Responding to all system queries, and proactively reaching out to users to understand their requirements and work towards a solution.
- Preparation and analysis of project performance data for distribution and reporting.
- Carrying out the budget and invoicing of projects, ensuring that invoices are remitted and payments received in a timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with project stakeholders.
- Assisting Project Managers to ensure project set-up, reporting forecasts and budgets meet scope and resourcing requirements are within the company’s guidelines.
- Ad hoc duties such as coordinating Engineers’ travel and visa requirements, and assisting in the preparation of submission documents.
Applicants must have-
- Experience in a similar role with a project or financial management qualification.
- Experience in managing Oracle or a similar system, would be useful.
- Experience working in a professional environment or global organization is desirable.
- Confident, proactive with good communication skills and willing to occasionally travel to our other offices in the UK.
- Eligible to work in the UK to apply for this position.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Coffey.