Abt Associates is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Administrative Assistant in Bethesda, United States.
The Administrative Assistant will provide a combination of specialized administrative tasks in support of the overall management of the division.
Abt’s mission is to improve the quality of life and economic well-being of people worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Monitor and track division budgets, participate in revenue planning, process invoices, and general troubleshooting.
- Maintain contract files and work with project directors and division finance and contract managers. Gather, enter, review, and resolve staffing issues.
- Work with the Division Recruitment Coordinator and HR to administer the complete process from initiating job requisitions, interview scheduling and administration, through actual hiring.
- Keep employees up to date division activities and procedures.
- Provide daily support and informal training to division staff regarding corporate policies, procedures, and division structures.
- Serve as the main point of contact for staff meetings, and coordinate division-wide events. Support the planning of other project conferences and area meetings.
- Develop and maintain various databases (e.g., sales, bid volume, active contracts) and other reports.
- Provide administrative support to the Division Chief Operation Officer, Director of Operations, and periodically other division staff based in four U.S. locations.
- Serve as division liaison for corporate departments including Human Resources, Accounting/Payroll, and Corporate Services.
Applicants must have-
- BA/BBA in business administration or other business-related field.
- HS Diploma with 5 – 6 years of administrative project support experience OR the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- S. /B.S. degree preferred.
- Previous experience with or ability to quickly pick up standard Abt software packages such as Oracle Project Management and Oracle time reporting.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office including a proficiency using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ABT.