Deadline: 16 June 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Administrative & Finance Associate in United States.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Administrative & Finance Associate will perform the following functions:
- Budget Monitoring
- Monitor budget and financial expenditures of section, ensuring compliance with UNICEF rules and regulations, keeping supervisor informed and advised on actions for decision/follow up.
- Provide support on budget revision/preparation, implementation status, determination position of funding utilization, operational, and financial closure.
- Guide manager in the process of PCA/SSAs in line with the policies and guidance issued by FRG, supply division and DHR.
- Facilitate the processing of contracts for consultants and external partners that provide a service to the section.
- Communications & Workflow
- Facilitate the communications and workflow of the organizational unit to enhance the efficiency and timeliness of operations and outputs.
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence, e-mails and telephone calls.
- Calendar/Meetings/Correspondence Management
- Maintain office calendar and arranges meetings
- Take minutes of meetings, ensuring accuracy, attention to detail and coherence.
- Support capacity development activities and conferences by making the logistical arrangements, through engaging with facilitators, caterers and hosts.
- Arrange times through liaising with participants over availability.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the work of the organization.
- Minimum 6 year’s progressively responsible administrative or clerical work experience is required.
- Fluency in English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.