Abt Associates is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Associate Finance in Maryland, United States.
Abt’s mission is to improve the quality of life and economic well-being of people worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Finance will perform the following functions-
- Prepare consultant agreements, travel authorization paperwork, etc.
- Ensure all expense reports have been filled out according to Abt, government and/or client’s standards.
- Monitor compliance issues and ensure forms are complete and in accordance with Abt, government, client or/and local requirements.
- Create expense reports for the contract, track expenses.
- Process several operating expenses (employee and consultant expense reports, subcontractor invoices, purchase requisitions, etc).
- Prepare draft financial projections based on information from area project managers or project directors.
- Assist in researching price and costing data.
- Prepare financial data for risk reports.
- Coordinate all procurement requests, maintain files, control if purchased goods are received in good order.
- Coordinate travel for staff and consultants, ship goods to the field, sort all mail to the field and send it, maintain files.
- Assist with the hiring and recruiting processes.
- Ensure compliance to the internal Abt procedures and inform field hiring managers, maintain files and collect necessary paperwork.
- Instruct new staff and consultants on use of forms and other administrative processes.
- Be point of contact for administrative questions and issues.
Applicants must have-
- BA/BS with 0 – 1 year of experience OR the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Project management experience required.
- Client’s contract regulation knowledge preferred.
- International experience preferred.
- Language skills preferred.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ABT.