Deadline: 2 October 2020
The World Bank Group (WBG) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Associate Risk Officer in Washington, DC, United States. The duration of this post is 3 years.
WBG has set two ambitious goals to push extreme poverty to no more 3 percent by 2030, and to promote shared prosperity and greater equity in the developing world.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Associate Risk Officer will perform the following functions-
- Conduct credit reviews for new non-US Auto ABS and Global Covered bonds transactions prior to purchase to ensure eligibility and suitability to be included in the portfolio.
- Conduct portfolio Surveillance on portfolio by compiling moratorium information for each deal within coverage universe, reviewing individual deal servicer reports, reviewing dealer research, and developing a risk monitoring template for covered bonds.
- Develop an understanding of rating agency methodologies, compiling rating agency assumptions for sectors and deals, and testing the deals ability to withstand credit losses using Intex.
- Monitor daily EDF’s for servicers, banks and elated parties within each deal.
- Produce and analyzing daily Counterparty and Collateral Reports.
- Attend the monthly collateral servicing meeting and escalate issues.
- Review Tri-Optima files and Counterparty dispute reports and working to resolve / escalate valuation differences as appropriate.
- Review and amending CSA documents as necessary
- Keep abreast of market developments
- Involve in ad-hoc projects, and analysis as required.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree in finance, economics, statistics or mathematics with strong technical background with 5 year’s of experience.
- Experience Analyzing Covered Bonds and Structured Products.
- Experience with non-US automotive sectors is preferred.
- Experience with counterparty risk reporting and collateral oversight and dispute resolution.
- Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail and resourcefulness.
- Experience in Financial and business intelligence software such as Bloomberg, Intex and EDF model is required.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite is required. VBA, SQL is desirable.
- Ability to present technical issues in simple and straightforward terms.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WBG.