Deadline: 17 June 2016
International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Business Development Associate in United States.
IBTCI’s mission is to support and facilitate economic and industrial development and remains focused on meeting the development assistance needs of emerging markets and developing countries by offering exceptional functional expertise, regional experience, and a commitment to excellence.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Business Development Associate will perform the following functions-
- Conduct market research to identify and evaluate specific business opportunities and market trends.
- Maintain Business Development Tracker and potential procurements across IBTCI Practices.
- Administration of contact and resume databases.
- Coordinate and prepare expressions of interest.
- Recruitment of staff and consultants for on-going projects and bids.
- Coordinate proposal efforts, including recruitment, partnering, non-technical writing and production.
- Manage corporate website and develop/update marketing materials.
- Assist with company/ staff membership, workshop and conference attendance.
- Coordinate with cost proposal team to prepare cost proposals.
- Draft non-technical sections on proposals.
- Liaise with partner organizations on business development related activities.
- Coordinate and support business development meetings.
- Format CVs, bios, and past performance information for proposals, marketing materials and website.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in International Development, Political Science, social sciences or other related degree.
- 0-3 years experience and/or familiarity with international development preferred.
- Familiarity with USAID operations a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite including Word and PowerPoint is required.
- Fluency in oral and written English language.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IBTCI.