Deadline: 1 June 2016
International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Business Development Manager in United States.
IBTCI’s mission is to support and facilitate economic and industrial development and remains focused on meeting the development assistance needs of emerging markets and developing countries by offering exceptional functional expertise, regional experience, and a commitment to excellence.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Business Development Manager will perform the following functions-
- Lead and support tracking and development of business development activities (e.g. Opportunity identification and qualification, bids and proposals, recruitment, strategic vendor relationships, and strategic teaming agreements).
- Establishing and executing a winning capture strategy, establishing partnerships, and shaping new business opportunities to match company capabilities and experience.
- Perform on-line, documentary and in-person research and analysis as appropriate.
- Develop and present findings using written and verbal communications as required.
- Work closely with and provide assistance to the head of Business Development, Program Managers, and other technical personnel on quotes, proposals and in identifying teaming partners.
- In consultation with the head of Business Development and other managers, lead and manage business development activities and division (including management of staff) and staff working on those activities.
- Win profitable deals and manage sale activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships that create value.
- Coordinate with business development team and other practices/departments as needed.
Applicants must have-
- BA/BS or equivalent degree required in business administration, marketing, international development or any other related field.
- 3 years of Business Development experience.
- 3 years of experience managing employees.
- 5 to 10 years of total work experience.
- Experience managing proposals of over $750k.
- Experience and familiarity with USG/USAID/RFP/RFA/RFQs.
- Fluency in English.
- Proficiency in at least one other language preferred.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IBTCI.