Deadline : 2 October 2020
Chemonics is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Cash Management Coordinator in Washington, DC, United States.
The mission of Chemonics is to promote meaningful change around the world to help people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Cash Management Coordinator will perform the following functions:
- Input payments and other transactions into cash manager, accounts receivable, general ledger, and accounts payable modules within accounting system.
- Obtain documentation and approval for all transactions processed.
- Perform reconciliation of bank accounts, accounts receivable, credit lines and grants accounts.
- Review and log transactions requiring payments.
- Process payments via check, ACH, and wire transfer.
- Assist in responding appropriately and quickly to requests-for-payment confirmation from internal and external clients.
- Research and recommend solutions to resolve any discrepancies with payments and banking information as appropriate.
- Analyze, investigate, and correct accounting entries.
- Provide financial reporting of accounts receivable that are overdue as requested.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or accounting preferred.
- Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 1 year accounting, bookkeeping, administrative, and/or technically relevant work experience required.
- Experience working with accounting software required.
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics and/or Solomon preferred.
- Experience working in international development and/or living or conducting volunteer work in developing countries preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Ability to handle routine administrative tasks and operational issues.
- Ability to multitask with strong attention to detail, organization, and time management.
- Ability to follow standard practices and procedures, receive general instruction and supervision, and contribute to projects and initiatives.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Language proficiency for assigned geographic area preferred.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Chemonics.