The World Economic Forum is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Community Lead in New York, United States.
The Community Lead will be responsible for establishing relationships with chairs, CEOs, senior executives and other key stakeholders of a World Economic Forum Strategic Partner (SP) company in order to help formulate and execute a personalized value delivery programme.
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Community Lead will perform the following functions-
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned SP companies from the relevant industry.
- Lead a joint organization strategic engagement planning process that develops mutual performance objectives and critical milestones for a one- to three-year period.
- Regularly evaluate the quality and success of engagement and level of SP company satisfaction, systematically assess, clarify and validate SP company needs.
- Orchestrate and manage the involvement of Forum personnel, including support, service and management resources to meet performance objectives and SP company expectations.
- Gather and analyze SP company information and statistics to accurately and effectively create and execute an engagement strategy, continually monitor SP company performance, organizational change, reports and related media.
- Provide relevant business intelligence on SP companies and their executives for key Forum stakeholders.
- Ensure SP companies are fully aware of details, processes and procedures related to their engagement, including meeting attendance criteria and branding and acknowledgements guidelines, negotiate and navigate complex, commercial contractual aspects.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree or equivalent from a globally renowned institution.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in relevant industries (consumer, media, health, professional services) or another relevant field.
- Experience with Salesforce would be an advantage.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Excellent communication skills and command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Fluency in another language is desired.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit World Economic Forum.