Deadline: 30 May 2016
International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Director in United States.
The Director will be responsible for strategic planning, business development, project implementation, project management, quality control, training and knowledge management services.
IBTCI’s mission is to support and facilitate economic and industrial development and remains focused on meeting the development assistance needs of emerging markets and developing countries by offering exceptional functional expertise, regional experience, and a commitment to excellence.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Director will perform the following functions-
- Identify and provide input to the strategic direction of the firm’s current and future services.
- Develop community of practice for key services of the firm.
- Assess viability of new business opportunities.
- Lead or support technical proposals, including serving in the role of lead writer and/or technical lead, especially on USG regional and mission-wide monitoring, evaluation, knowledge management, and learning related expressions of interest and proposals.
- Develop and review staff, consultant and sub-contractor scopes of work for contracts/ agreements.
- Conduct overall quality control of tools, work plans, deliverables and like products for IBTCI projects.
- Provide capacity building and training services on projects as well as to IBTCI home and field staff.
- Foster knowledge management, learning and critical thinking across the company.
- Serve as home office project manager, with accountability on technical, budgetary and administrative tasks.
- Serve as short term technical assistance and training advisor on projects overseas.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree in International Affairs, International Development, Policy Analysis, Economics, Public Administration, Business Administration and/or Statistics/Social Research.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation (M&E) of foreign assistance activities plus.
- 15 years of experience in program management of foreign assistance or donor activities.
- Demonstrated experience in two or more of the following sectors: Agriculture/ Food Security, Conflict and Crisis, Democracy and Governance, Economic Growth, Global Climate Change/ Environment, Global Health.
- Experience designing M&E systems for international development projects.
- Experience in all aspects of the proposal process: capture management, partnering, research, recruitment, writing, red-teaming, support to costing.
- Overseas experience working in M&E.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) required.
- Fluency in the English language is required.
- Working competence in another language is desirable.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IBTCI.