Abt Associates is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Division Administrator in Bethesda, United States.
The Division Administrator will provide a combination of specialized administrative tasks in support of the overall management of the division.
Abt’s mission is to improve the quality of life and economic well-being of people worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Division Administrator will perform the following functions-
- Monitor and track division budgets, participate in revenue planning, process invoices, and general troubleshooting, as needed.
- Maintain contract files and work with project directors and division finance and contract managers. Gather, enter, review, and resolve staffing issues.
- Work with the Division Recruitment Coordinator and HR to administer the complete process from initiating job requisitions, interview scheduling and administration, through actual hiring.
- Keep employees up to date division activities and procedures. Provide daily support and informal training to division staff regarding corporate policies, procedures, and division structures. Coordinate mid and yearly review process.
- Serve as the main point of contact for staff meetings, and coordinate division-wide events. Support the planning of other project conferences and area meetings.
- Develop and maintain various databases (e.g., sales, bid volume, active contracts) and other reports.
- Provide administrative support to the Division Chief Operation Officer, Director of Operations, and periodically other division staff based in four U.S. locations. Serve as division liaison for corporate departments including Human Resources, Accounting/Payroll, and Corporate Services.
Applicants must have-
- BA/BBA in business administration or other business-related field.
- Previous experience with or ability to quickly pick up standard Abt software packages such as Oracle Project Management and Oracle time reporting.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office including a proficiency using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Knowledge of proper accounting practices and some financial experience is ideal.
- HS Diploma with 5 – 6 years of administrative project support experience OR the equivalent combination of education and experience. B.S/B.S. degree preferred.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Abt.