Deadline: 12 February 2021
United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Ethics Associate in New York, United States.
UNFPA is the lead UN agency for delivering a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person’s potential is fulfilled.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Ethics Associate will perform the following functions-
- Substantial operational management of the UNFPA financial disclosure system
- Determine for each cycle the staff who will need to file.
- Configure the system to record financial disclosures.
- Draft communication to staff concerned.
- Respond to staff queries.
- Track compliance and perform necessary follow up.
- Prepare report on disclosure cycle, including compliance, issues and recommendations for follow up.
- Review of completed financial disclosures.
- Training and Education
- Liaise with the UN Ethics office and other UN agency Ethics Offices concerning training, information materials, meetings, seminars, etc.
- Provide substantial input into the design of training events and educational materials.
- Organize learning events (HQ, (sub)Regional).
- Information Management
- Provide substantial input in the design and creation of internal databases and other confidential records management systems ensure that the data is up to date and complete.
- Screen and prioritize all incoming correspondence (mail. email, fax), compile relevant background information and reference material, identify issues requiring Advisor’s attention.
- Create and maintain administrative procedures and systems, including case-load monitoring system and status reports.
- Prepare of a variety of reports, presentations, tables, lists, statistics and diagrams.
- Independently handle a wide range of complex information requests and respond or draft responses to a range of parties.
Applicants must have:
- High school or equivalent diploma.
- 7 year’s working experience in general services, preferably in the UN system.
- Knowledge in the field of administrative services, human resources, finance.
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge of a second official UN language, preferably French, highly desirable.
- Pass UN GGST/ASAT to be appointed.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNFPA.