Deadline: 29 May 2016
Palladium is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Executive Assistant in United States.
The Executive Assistant will provide support to the marketing team in particular around graphics and brand governance.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Executive Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Executive Assistant Planning conference calls and meetings including the logistical arrangements for local and international conference calls and webcasts.
- Be a point of contact for the Managing Director while the Managing Director is out of the office and where possible deal with issues that may arise.
- Type and process letters, reports, memoranda, minutes of meetings presided over by the Managing Director, presentations etc. from tape, manuscript, or hand written notes using appropriate computer applications.
- Ensure financial reports, forecasts and proposals are ready for review Handle issues of a sensitive nature and maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Develop and maintain systems for administration and processing of Managing Director’s travel requirements, expenses and mobile phone.
- Monitor and manage the budgetary expenses of the Managing Director’s including updating, forecasting, monitoring & processing invoices, payments & expenses.
- Coordinate and maintain the Managing Director’s appointment diary including meetings, conferences, special events, and functions.
- Provide support to the Managing Director’s Senior Executive team as required Liaise and build sound professional relationships with staff, clients, senior management.
Applicants must have-
- Tertiary education in business, marketing, communications or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience.
- Excellent command of verbal and written English.
- Experience in diary management, time management, travel bookings and correspondence at a senior level.
- Excellent attention to detail Ability to thrive under pressure Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, and basic html.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Palladium.