Deadline: 27 November 2021
The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Financial Officer in Washington, D.C., United States. The duration of this post is 3 years.
IFC’s mission is to end extreme poverty by 2030 and boost shared prosperity in every developing country.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Financial Officer will perform the following functions:
- Lead day-to-day business delivery for selected products, programs, and markets by structuring, pricing, hedging and executing fixed-income transactions across local currency, derivative, structured finance and debt capital markets products.
- Develop and execute hedging strategies, structure and analyze structured finance products, and prepare and manage IFC’s local currency bond issuances in domestic and international markets.
- Maintain business relationship with internal and external counterparts, including investment banks, capital market firms, rating agencies, investors and regulators.
- Proactively identify and improve business processes and enhance solutions to clients while working effectively with others.
- Develop and maintain good understanding of local debt capital, derivative and fixed income markets in selected coverage countries.
- Contribute to business development, policy, and product work to increase breadth of our business delivery and of our capabilities.
- Collaborate well with teams, mentor junior colleagues and new staff, and support onboarding and training of colleagues.
Applicant must have:
- MBA or Master’s Degree with at least 4–8 year’s relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Degree in quantitative discipline such as Finance, Financial Engineering, Economics, Financial Mathematics or related fields is an advantage.
- Strong experience in fixed income, derivatives, debt capital markets, and/or structured products gained in investment banks, rating agencies, development finance institutions or similar organizations that are active in capital markets.
- Combination of technical expertise in fixed-income markets, structuring and analysis, understanding of debt capital markets, and an ability to develop and maintain client, counterpart, and stakeholder relationships.
- Good business judgment and a track record in transaction execution in an investment environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit IFC.