International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Financial Reporting Accountant in Washington D.C., United States. The duration of this post is 2 year.
The Financial Reporting Accountant will provide financial reporting support in the Finance Department.
IFPRI’s mission is to provide research-based policy solutions that sustainably reduce poverty and end hunger and malnutrition.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Financial Reporting Accountant will perform the following functions-
- Timely preparation of periodic financial reports and invoices for a range of donors.
- Monitor billed and unbilled receivables for delinquent payments and billable cost.
- Review monthly project status reports.
- Monitor and analyze project spending and commitments.
- Address internal and external inquiries regarding project financial matters.
- Assist with annual audit.
- Financial analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field.
- Minimum 2 years of financial administration experience preferably in Deltek-Costpoint environment.
- Cognos reporting experience desired.
- Experience in project based organizations (grants/government contracting).
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IFPRI.