Deadline: 5 December 2021
The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of HR Officer, Performance and Talent Management in Washington, DC, United States. The duration of this post is 3 years.
IFC’s mission is to end extreme poverty by 2030 and boost shared prosperity in every developing country.
Key Job Responsibilities
The HR Officer, Performance and Talent Management will perform the following functions:
- Contribute to the design, review, improvement and implementation of a performance and talent management approach including systems and tools.
- Support the analysis and interpretation of performance and talent benchmarking information to actively drive improvements.
- Assess and develop appropriate key talent and performance indicators and performance goals for specific positions and departments.
- Stay ahead of recent trends in both performance and talent management practices and share best practices.
- Ensure all relevant talent and performance indicators and actions are set up accurately in the performance and talent management tools.
- Liaise with Managers to ensure such plans, strategies and indicators are reviewed and updated in a quality, timely manner.
- Develop performance improvement plans, mentoring agendas, training materials, and progress tracking methods.
- Analyze performance and talent information and generate performance reports, communications, and presentations for management.
Applicant must have:
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related field, with at least 5 year’s relevant full time professional experience, prior experience working in international organizations or multi-national corporations preferred.
- Strong understanding of relevant HR areas and experience in crafting performance and talent management programs.
- Sound understanding of performance and talent tools available in market.
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and provide data-driven recommendations and reports.
- Ability to confidently interact with senior management as well as build trusting working relationships and partnerships at all levels of the organization.
- English language is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit IFC.