Deadline: 15 April 2021
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of HR Specialist, Diversity & Inclusion in New York, United States. The duration of this post is 6 months.
UNDP works in nearly 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The HR Specialist, Diversity & Inclusion will perform the following functions:
- Delivery of systematic knowledge building and sharing services in the area of diversity, inclusion, and gender parity in the workplace, contribution to the design of corporate strategies, policies, and programmes in this area.
- Research and analysis of the organizational performance in achieving specific diversity, inclusiveness and gender parity goal.
- Develop recommendations for action and advice to UNDP business units.
- Engagement with stakeholders to support the achievement of UNDP’s diversity and inclusion objectives and ensure UNDP is an inclusive employer.
- Implementation of various corporate projects in the Diversity and Inclusion portfolio.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree in Organization Psychology, Psychology, Human Resource Management, Organization Development, Business Administration or Public Administration or related fields or Bachelors’ Degree with two additional years of relevant work experience.
- 5 year’s relevant work experience in HR Management (possibly in similar positions in other international organizations or HR experience in international organizations at a similar level).
- Experience in People Soft, SQL, Performance Assessment tools, data visualization tools, and Excel (complex formulas, pivots, macros, etc.) is a distinctive asset.
- Experience in diversity and inclusion matter, especially gender and disability inclusion is desirable.
- Experience with People Analytics, management consulting, and performance management systems.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis (e.g., descriptive statistics and statistical significance), quantitative research, and experience gathering and interpreting data.
- Knowledge of data visualization principles.
- Proficiency in English.
- 2nd UN language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNDP.