Deadline: 22 April 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Officer in United States.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Human Resources Officer will perform the following functions:
- Data Science
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Perform in-depth HR data analysis by designing data modeling processes, as well as creating algorithms and predictive models to extract the information needed by our organization to solve complex problems.
- Accelerate data calculation process through the application of algorithms to solve problems and build programs to automate repetitive work to save time when responding to data requirements, including ad-hoc requests.
- Focal Point for Global Staff Survey (GSS)
- Support offices on the use of the Global Staff Survey (GSS) Action Planning Tool, including organizing webinars and developing short materials for strengthening the capacity of offices on the GSS Tool.
- Develop status reports for use by different stakeholders, including the Global Management Team, on the progress of implementation of actions from the previous GSS.
- Focal Point for Recruitment data
- Provide support to data analytics and reporting for the Division of Human Resources at NYHQ and support in maintaining the integrity of recruitment data.
- Perform cleaning up of the recruitment data to be shared with HR Data Focal Points and update the Recruitment Dashboard on a monthly basis.
Applicant must have:
- University Degree in Data Science, Data Analytics, Statistics, Demography, Economics, Computer Science, or related field is required.
- At least 1 year’s professional experience in HR Data Analytics in an international organization and/or large corporation is required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, analytical and strategic ability.
- Oral and written fluency in English is required, knowledge of other UN languages is desirable.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or local language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.