Deadline: 29 November 2021
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of ICT Associate in New York, United States.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The ICT Associate will perform the following functions:
- Assist in developing and implementing change management initiatives for key concepts of the Data Strategy.
- Drive awareness of the Strategy across the UN Secretariat and broader UN family.
- Support user and focal points communities across the UN family with knowledge, in-person and online events.
- Assist data governance groups with development of agendas, recommendations and action trackers.
- Build online sites, training materials and guide to empower users in strategy implementation.
- Develop newsletters and other engaging material on data-driven change, challenges and solutions.
- Assist focal points in advancing concepts for better internal data sharing, global data hubs, joint approaches to training, recruitment and resource mobilization.
Applicants must have:
- High school Diploma or equivalent.
- University Degree in Management, Business, Analytics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Public Administration, International Relations or related field is an asset or advantage and may replace some of the required number of years of experience.
- Minimum 6 year’s post-high school experience in management consulting or similar, including strategy design, communication or change management, a minimum 2 year’s relevant experience is required with a first level University Degree (Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent).
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in applications for knowledge management, web design, surveys, presentations, quantitative analysis, or similar (e.g. MS PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel, PowerBI, Tableau, Adobe Creative Suite, or similar).
- Minimum 1 year’s experience with campaign/community management, or similar (e.g. MS Yammer, Mailchimp, WordPress, or similar).
- Ability to process high-level business problems and develop precise client-focused analytical solutions.
- Fluency in English (read, write, speak) is required for this post.
- Knowledge of one or more official UN languages will be considered an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.