Deadline: 1 June 2016
International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of International Business Development Support in United States.
The International Business Development Support will provide proposal development and project-related administrative and logistical support and assistance.
IBTCI’s mission is to support and facilitate economic and industrial development and remains focused on meeting the development assistance needs of emerging markets and developing countries by offering exceptional functional expertise, regional experience, and a commitment to excellence.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The International Business Development Support will perform the following functions-
- Assists with recruitment listing ads online, monitor recruitment applications, and follow-up with candidates, as requested.
- Searches of consultant databases to short list consultants and staff; maintain recruitment matrices for specific positions, as requested.
- Format consultant CVs and Past Performance Reports as per guidelines provided by his/her supervisor.
- Helps conduct employment history verifications and reference checks.
- Creates, maintains, and updates consultant and assignment files – cleans up the electronic files for completed/closed assignments or tasks.
- Provide copy-editing and formatting support for proposals and reports, as required.
- Helps maintain project consultant database or roster updates.
- Coordinates and supports meetings held in project space: reserves meeting rooms and consultant workspace, arrange catering, manage set-up and cleanup of consultant workspace and meeting rooms, and assists with preparation and copying of agendas, meeting notes, and other materials, as requested.
Applicants must have-
- College senior or Bachelor’s Degree in International Affairs, Economics, Business, English or other relevant area.
- Prior work experience in International Development is a plus.
- Excellent writing, research and organizational ability.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IBTCI.