Deadline: 9 February 2021
The World Bank Group (WBG) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Investment Analyst in Washington, DC, United States. The duration of this post is 2 years.
WBG has set two ambitious goals to push extreme poverty to no more 3 percent by 2030, and to promote shared prosperity and greater equity in the developing world.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Investment Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Create financial models; Analyze historical and projected financial statements.
- Conduct industry and market research and assist in IFC’s business development efforts.
- Work closely with management on strategy for investment in the sector, drafting power point presentations and evaluating portfolio performance to improve profitability and impact for IFC in the sector.
- Disseminate lessons learned internally.
- Prepare documentation for IFC internal processes.
- Participate in investments negotiations.
- Participate in the monitoring of investments in portfolio companies.
- Participate in all aspects of IFC’s project processing cycle from project development to disbursement.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree with specialization in finance/accounting.
- Experience at a top tier financial institution (2+ year’s) with a proven track record, including experience in creating sophisticated financial models.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound business judgment to identify issues and present creative and practical solutions.
- Experience in infrastructure projects not required but would be a plus.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and openness to feedback and new ideas.
- Strong client service orientation.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously and to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Interest in development issues and working in emerging markets.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, other languages are a plus.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WBG.