Deadline: 20 June 2016
International Finance Corporation (IFC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Investment Analyst in Washington D.C., United States.
The Investment Analyst will support the team’s transaction origination, execution and portfolio activities.
IFC’s mission is to end extreme poverty by 2030 and boost shared prosperity in every developing country.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Investment Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Participate in investment negotiations and due diligence for prospective investments.
- Analyze financial statements and prepare financial models.
- Conduct industry, market and company research.
- Prepare project-related documents for internal and external audiences.
- Participate in all aspects of IFC’s project processing cycle from project development to disbursement.
- Help supervise investments in portfolio companies and manage internal IFC procedures including preparation of portfolio reports and related information.
- Support CTTVI’s Investment Officers on a global basis.
- Coordinate closely with IFC’s business risk functions to ensure maintenance of the highest environmental and social, and integrity standards.
- Work in close coordination with industry and regional IFC colleagues.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree from a reputable academic institution.
- Candidates with strong technical or engineering background, coupled with financial knowledge, preferred.
- 2-5 year experience in an investment banking, consulting or PE/VC or Business Development with a technology company, preferred.
- Prior experience at an investment management or venture capital firm will be considered favorably.
- Strong familiarity with financial software applications (e.g. Microsoft Office suite, research and financial databases, etc.)
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Multi-lingual background will be viewed upon favorably.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IFC.