Creative Associates International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Management Associate in Washington, D.C., United States.
The Management Associate will provide technical and program management and leadership on new and existing CIT programming in various countries, with a focus on governance, conflict mitigation and resiliency.
Creative’s mission is to support people around the world to realize the positive change they seek.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Management Associate will perform the following functions-
- Lead the development of solicited and unsolicited technical proposals and liaise with appropriate units or divisions as required.
- Conduct field assessments/reconnaissance trips as needed.
- Support collaborative initiatives between CIT and other program divisions.
- Support activities in established business lines and contribute to the identification and definition of new business lines.
- Coordinate Corporate-level support for the program.
- Serve as interim COP/DCOP/Operations Manager/Grants Manager as needed.
- Monitor project expenses to ensure compliance with approved budgets and liaise with Finance and Contracts staff on project contractual and financial needs, including management of security and other subcontracts.
- Ensure completion and submission of all project deliverables, as required by individual project contracts.
- Supervise and/or lead project staffing and close-out activities.
- Liaise with Field Operations, Procurement, Human Resources, Finance, and Contracts Units to ensure Creative procedures and practices are instituted and utilized throughout the life of the program.
- Participate in client, external and internal meetings, workshops and events.
- Prepare periodic progress reports.
Applicants must have-
- B.A. or B.S. Degree in Public Policy, Public Administration, Business, International Relations, Political Science or a related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience working in the international development arena; OR Master’s degree in Public Policy, Public Administration, International Relations, Conflict Resolution, Political Science or other related discipline and seven years of professional experience working in the international development arena.
- 4 years of programmatic experience with USAID or as a contractor/grantee in the democracy arena or four years of project management experience; understanding of USAID operational and contractual requirements.
- Strong project and grants management and budget or financial management experience.
- Excellent speaking, writing and analytical skills.
- Proven experience in proposal writing and project design.
- 3 years of experience living and working in the field in a management role.
- Verbal and written fluency in a second language, preferably Arabic or French.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Creative.