Deadline: 25 October 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Nutrition Specialist in United States.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Nutrition Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Strategic knowledge management for Nutrition
- Strengthen UNICEF’s thought leadership for maternal and child nutrition in support to the UNICEF Nutrition Strategy 2020-2030.
- Strategic support to global partnerships for Nutrition
- Act as focal lead for strategic, global nutrition partnerships including those with the Government of the Netherlands, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the Power of Nutrition, and the Children’s Investment Fund Foundation.
- Communication and advocacy for Nutrition
- Contribute to development of communications and advocacy products to enhance UNICEF’s influence on policies, programmes, strategies and budgets.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in Public Health Nutrition.
- Minimum 8 year’s relevant experience in Public Health Nutrition in low- and middle-income countries.
- Proven track record in strategic knowledge and partnerships management in the field of Public Health Nutrition including involvement in global publications and peer-review journals.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.