Deadline: 20 January 2021
The World Bank Group (WBG) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Operations Analyst in Washington, DC, United States. The duration of this post is 3 years.
WBG has set two ambitious goals to push extreme poverty to no more 3 percent by 2030, and to promote shared prosperity and greater equity in the developing world.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Operations Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Conduct research activities and analytical work on infrastructure topics as directed by the RD.
- Review of ongoing ASAs and prepare comments/ suggestions on behalf of the RD.
- Assist in monitoring the department’s deliverables and portfolio, including lending, effectiveness deadlines, projects under supervision (including monitoring problem projects, proactivity, disbursements, closing dates, etc.), restructurings,
- Implementation Completion and Results Reports (ICRs), and Analytic and Advisory Services (ASA) and provides regular updates.
- Provide operational support to selected infrastructure projects.
- Draft internal reports, memos and presentations.
- Prepare briefing materials on country program/sector and project issues.
- Assist the Regional Director in putting together and monitoring Work Program Agreements (WPAs), coordinating with RM staff.
- Assist the department with communication and outreach activities.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree in economics, science, finance, engineering or other relevant field with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Demonstrate strong technical and analytical skills.
- Experience and working knowledge of policies and procedures of a range of lending and non- lending activities and trust funds.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Experience working effectively in large and multi-disciplinary teams of specialists.
- Excellent communications skills, specifically in writing briefs, reports and preparing power point presentations.
- Capacity to work simultaneously on a variety of issues and tasks, independently adjusting to priorities.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WBG.