The World Economic Forum is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Lead in New York, United States.
The Project Lead will be responsible for developing, shaping and executing projects and initiatives of relevance to the Forum’s Investors Industries community, comprising alternative investment managers and their capital providers.
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Lead will perform the following functions-
- Lead the ideation, scoping, execution and launch of Forum projects related to investors Industries (themes include alternative investments, pension reform, family offices and sovereign wealth funds, among others).
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis, review and synthesize the latest related research, lead new research, plan events to generate tangible stakeholder impact, and create and publicize the work, most importantly, those initiatives have to connect with the broader financial system and the economy/society at large.
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior executives and specialists within the World Economic Forum’s community of Partner companies, academics and public figures, as well as professional services providers, to advance our thought leadership.
- Maintain awareness of the varied initiatives underway across the organization and proactively develop collaborative partnerships with other project teams where opportunities for synergy exist.
- Manage project resources, including junior team members, outside consultants and budget.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree in economics, business administration, public policy or a related discipline with a strong quantitative component.
- 7-9 years of work experience with substantial research, strategy and analytics.
- Fluency in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Additional foreign languages a plus.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit World Economic Forum.