Deadline: 3 June 2016
SNV is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Proposal Coordinator in Maryland, United States.
The Proposal Coordinator will support its business development objectives by leading and supporting proposal management, partnership development, opportunity tracking, and other tasks.
SNV’s mission is to make a lasting difference in the lives of millions of people living in poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Proposal Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Manage all aspects of proposal development, including the calendar and deliverables schedule.
- Support US and SNV Country offices in capture and preparation for USAID solicitations.
- Manage recruitment for key personnel.
- Communicate with country teams and partner organizations on proposal development.
- Review all inputs for responsiveness to donor requirements.
- Draft or edit sections of proposals such as the management plan, capability and staffing sections and other areas as appropriate.
- Communicate potential trouble spots to BD team as necessary, and suggest remediation;
- Troubleshoot issues and problems.
- Update and assemble support materials (e.g., representations and certifications, CVs, bios, past performance references).
- Manage production and submission including formatting, compliance review, and submission.
- Maintains electronic and hard copy proposal files and oversees proposal debriefs and proposal close-out in accordance with SNV standard procedures.
- Identify, coordinate, and ensure the timely completion of all activities needed for successful proposal generation and maintain the proposal tracking system.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years supporting USG activities, including at least 1 year of working on USAID proposals.
- Experience in USAID proposal development, preferably with an international development organization to include recruitment, capture preparation and budget development.
- Experience in managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and knowledge of SharePoint, Salesforce a plus.
- Foreign language skills in French and/or Spanish a plus.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their cover letter and resume through email.
For more information, please visit SNV.