Deadline: 5 February 2022
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Public Partnership Specialist in Washington D.C, United States.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Public Partnership Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Remain updated on current activities, UNICEF policies and processes to provide strategic recommendations on prioritization of programming.
- Lead on negotiations, including new/nuanced approaches, to design projects under standard grants.
- Ensure UNICEF positions are properly relayed and taken into account in managing relationships, decision-making and outreach to partners.
- Formulate work plans and strategies and lead engagement between CO/ROs and USG counterparts to provide guidance in ensuring programmes are proactively developed and implemented in accordance with shared UNICEF-USG priorities and processes.
- Ensure critical agreement deadlines and requirements are met.
Keep management informed of critical developments requiring decision and/or authorization serve as designated deputy/OiC for Public Partnerships Manager.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree (Master’s or higher) in international relations or another related field, including but not limited to the following fields international relations, business administration, political science, health, education, English or writing, economics or international business, communications, or international development.
- Minimum 5 year’s professional experience in one or more of the following areas or related areas is required public affairs, communications, government, economics or finance, health, education, government, programme management, resource mobilization, external relations, office management, customer relations, logistics or other relevant area.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.