Deadline: 17 August 2018
The Finance Division of Human Rights Watch (HRW) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Revenue Coordinator in New York, United States.
HRW is an independent, international organization that works as part of a vibrant movement to uphold human dignity and advance the cause of human rights for all.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Revenue Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Serve as the Finance liaison to Development Operations and Foundations/Leadership Gifts staff on monthly revenue processing and global gift entry.
- Assist the Global Controller in the reconciliation of the organization’s main bank account and the preparation of the annual audit.
- Extract revenue data from the donor database, code to proper accounts, and upload to the accounting database while ensuring that gift designations and awards breakdowns are properly entered and reconciled in both fundraising and accounting databases.
- Reconcile major donor income-tracking projections with actual gifts received in conjunction with Development staff.
- Manage benefits suspense account and monthly allocation of benefits expenses across organization’s divisions.
- Perform additional tasks as may be required.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, or a related field is required.
- Minimum 2 years of basic accounting and revenue reconciliation experience is required and prior experience working in nonprofit/NGO finance is highly desirable.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit HRW.