Deadline: 13 June 2016
International Finance Corporation (IFC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Financial Officer in Washington D.C., United States.
IFC’s mission is to end extreme poverty by 2030 and boost shared prosperity in every developing country.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Financial Officer will perform the following functions-
- Develop structure and execute transactions to provide local currency financing solutions to IFC’s private sector clients through debt capital markets, structured credit products and derivatives.
- Develop a strong pipeline of good quality investment opportunities in the above business areas through anticipating market trends and by working closely with IFC’s Global Client Services across different sectors.
- Lead execution of IFC’s local currency bond issuances and associated approval process in the domestic debt capital markets in the region.
- Structure, execute and price derivatives and structured finance transactions using proprietary internal models and liaise with Treasury Quantitative Analysis department to further develop such models.
- Use strong negotiation skills to develop solutions and overcome impasses in straightforward and complex transactions in the above business areas.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including regional clients, international investment banks, local banks, capital market firms, investors, and regulators, at a senior level.
- Conduct market intelligence of local and international debt capital markets, and keep abreast of best practices in analyzing and structuring derivatives, debt capital market and structured credit products.
- Provide training and knowledge management services, conduct workshops and seminars to internal and external clients.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree in Finance, Business or Financial Engineering or an equivalent combination of highly quantitative education and experience.
- 10-12 years of relevant experience in finance, preferably in fixed income, debt capital markets and/or structured finance within an investment bank, rating agency or other debt capital markets related entity, experience in emerging markets is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a must.
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese is a plus.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IFC.