Abt Associates is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Manager in Maryland, United States.
The Senior Manager will be responsible for overseeing the technical aspect and managing the general operation, development, compliance, communication, and other matters within Knowledge Platform Service (KPS) area of Enterprise IT.
Abt’s mission is to improve the quality of life and economic well-being of people worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Manager will perform the following functions-
- Lead and manage Knowledge Platform Service area to ensure highest quality of services and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage customer relationships and manage customer expectations consistent with SLAs and OLAs.
- Guide all technical operations, strategic planning, design, compliance, problem resolution, and staff development.
- Work in collaboration with all other specific IT areas to identify issues and coordinate support and resources for strategic planning and execution.
- Work within IT and cross functionally throughout the company on providing resources, including consultative expertise and services, for projects and initiatives.
- Manage vendors and third parties for performance and compliance to contracts, service agreements, and corporate policies and procedures.
- Act as a communications conduit between support, engineering, senior staff and end users.
- Establish SLAs and OLAs, KPIs and metrics for IT services and meet defined performance measures.
- Develop and maintain Service Catalog.
- Gather relevant metrics from a variety of sources and report on performance of services.
- Manage stakeholders and suppliers, co-ordinate the resolution of complex and potentially high profile operational service problems.
- Plan for service future by assessing customer requirements, partnering with engineering and operations to evaluate scope, impact, timing, and estimated costs.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering Management or equivalent highly preferred.
- 10+ years of experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with project management preferred.
- Experience of working in a multi-sourced environment with effective and contractual service integration across the suppliers.
- Experience in an ITIL environment, including ITIL V3 Foundation accreditation and ITIL V3 Service Design and Continual Service improvement.
- Experience in a customer service environment or similar area.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, face-to-face, written and presentation.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ABT.