The World Economic Forum is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Project Manager in New York, United States.
The Senior Project Manager will manage multiple projects relating to financial services and digital payments.
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Project Manager will perform the following functions-
- Responsible for a portfolio of country-level projects including strategy, execution, remote management, monitoring, troubleshooting, deliverable quality control, and contribute to global programme management.
- Contribute to project design, strategies, work plan development and scale-up plans, for in-country financial inclusion partnership, including running in-country workshops and other local activities.
- Support the team beyond the financial inclusion project to broader Forum goals on knowledge and events management, including for Davos and regional meetings.
- Project administrative support as needed, including maintaining contact details, minutes and agendas, and document management.
- Track documents and issues needing content or analysis and ensure the right group of people delivers.
- Consolidate others input, package and send to authors, and act as focal point for clarifications and augmentations.
- Contribute to defining both the internal research and writing agenda of the project, and liaise with senior internal and external stakeholders from the public, private and donor sectors.
- Act as focal point for the financial inclusion project team with Forum and external editing, layout, printing, media, social media and public relations teams.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree in a relevant substantive area (e.g. finance, development) and/or skill (e.g. management, research).
- 7 years of professional experience in any environment, with at least 3-5 years of experience in areas relevant to the substance and/or skills required in this role.
- Mother-tongue quality written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Professional capabilities in Spanish and/or French a major plus.
- Ability to travel 10%-30% for business.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit World Economic Forum.