Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Research Analyst in New York, United States.
The Senior Research Analyst will conduct all aspects of a nonprofit impact audit, including pre-engagement literature review and organization selection, organization engagement and communication, analysis of internal data and documents, assessment of audit criteria, final audit production, and post-audit follow up work with the organization.
IPA is a research and policy non-profit that discovers and promotes effective solutions to global poverty problems.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Research Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Supervising Research Analysts as they conduct audits.
- Managing audit workflow and communications with engaged organizations.
- Reviewing audit assessments by Research Analysts.
- Conducting literature reviews and other evidence assessments.
- Contributing to the development of impact audit standards and processes.
- Conducting impact audits, including engaging with organizations, managing communications, analyzing public and internal documents and data, assessing the organization against audit criteria, and preparing the final audit.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree in public policy, economics, social sciences, or a related field.
- 2-4 years of work experience in research or relevant public sector roles.
- Self-motivating, flexible, efficient, and a team player.
- Excellent management, organizational and quantitative skills.
- 2 year commitment with willingness to travel.
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IPA.