The World Economic Forum is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Strategic Account Manager in New York, United States.
The Strategic Account Manager will provide exemplary service to all SPs, whether within his/her or other Strategic Partnership portfolios as needs require.
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Strategic Account Manager will perform the following functions-
- Keep abreast of key developments and initiatives of the World Economic Forum to identify new opportunities and inform the formulation and execution of an SP company engagement strategy.
- Lead a joint organization strategic engagement planning process that develops mutual performance objectives and critical milestones for a one- to three-year period.
- Regularly evaluate the quality and success of engagement, and level of SP company satisfaction; systematically assess, clarify and validate SP company needs.
- Ensure that SP company business priorities are matched with relevant Forum initiatives.
- Orchestrate and manage the involvement of Forum personnel, including support, service and management resources to meet performance objectives and SP company expectations.
- Gather and analyze SP company information and statistics to accurately and effectively create and execute an engagement strategy.
- Provide relevant business intelligence on SP companies and their executives for key Forum stakeholders.
- Ensure SP companies are fully aware of details, processes and procedures related to their engagement, including meeting attendance criteria and branding and acknowledgements guidelines.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree or equivalent from a globally renowned institution.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a relevant field within the ICT sector, preferably Silicon Valley.
- Experience with Salesforce a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Fluency in another language desired.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit World Economic Forum.