Deadline: 28 January 2021
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Strategy & Planning Analyst in New York, United States. The duration of this post is 6 months.
UNDP works in nearly 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Strategy & Planning Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Support the Corporate Planning System revision project.
- Undertake analysis of data and research products and prepares background and presentation materials to support strategy and planning processes.
- Contribute to the conceptualization and organizes events and meetings organized by the Strategy and Planning Team.
- Manage information sharing and knowledge management of Team’s work, including maintaining the SP intranet site.
- Provide other coordination and planning support, as required.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in social sciences or related field.
- 2 year’s of experience working on international development issues.
- Experience within the UN system, and preferably also UNDP.
- Experience in coordinating large and complicated processes with multiple actors; government, civil society and public sector.
- Experience in producing and analyzing project best practice, lessons learned and think-pieces and other knowledge products including data visualization.
- Good grasp of substantive and policy issues related to social and economic development.
- Good writing skills and ability to produce written materials.
- Excellent writing skills and command of the English language.
- Experience in other UN languages would be an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNDP.