Deadline: 1 July 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Reports Officer in Caracas, Venezuela.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Reports Officer will perform the following functions:
- Coordinate Donor Reporting and Contributions Management Activities:
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting and monitoring of donor interests and information needs.
- Edit and advise on layout of donor reports and proposals in cooperation with programme sections and Resource Mobilization Specialist.
- Ensure Harmonization and Standardization of Reporting and Monitoring Mechanisms:
- Asses, in collaboration with the Sections, the existing UNICEF and interagency/partner systems for information collection, storage and management– which eventually feed into donor reporting.
- Propose solutions for harmonization and standardization of reporting and monitoring mechanisms in order to limit parallel reporting and enhance the quality of data collection.
- Promote Compliance, Utilization and Control Methodologies:
- Work with the Budget Specialist to enhance methods to increase office awareness of the utilization and reporting requirements. Build systems to promote compliance with terms of specified grants and agreements.
- Support Other Fundraising Efforts to Ensure Adequate Levels of Programme Funding:
- Support proposal preparation and follow-up, as well as compilation of information, editing and layout.
- Support the drafting, review and negotiation of donor contribution agreements in order to ensure country office compliance to UNICEF rules and regulations and reduce transaction costs.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in one of the following fields is required social sciences, development, planning, communication, or related field.
- Minimum 2 year’s relevant work experience at national and international level.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required.
- Nationality of Venezuela.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.