Deadline: 10 November 2021
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of National Antimicrobial Resistance and Usage Specialist in Hanoi, Viet Nam. The duration of this post is 10 months.
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger.
Key Job Responsibilities
The National Antimicrobial Resistance and Usage Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Support and assist the Senior Technical Coordinator to deliver national ECTAD program in Viet Nam.
- Support and assist the Regional Manager of FAO ECTAD RAP to deliver select initiatives of the regional ECTAD program in Viet Nam.
- Develop scientific conference posters, presentations and manuscripts for publication.
- Provide technical inputs to reports, events, and support field missions.
- Facilitate and support inter-sectoral collaboration and social-behaviour change communication.
Applicant must have:
- Advanced University Degree in veterinary medicine or veterinary public health.
- At least 7 year’s relevant experience working in the field of antimicrobial resistance using One Health approach.
- Working knowledge of English with excellent writing skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications and data processing and analysis software.
- Nationality of Vietnam.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit FAO.