Deadline: 30 September 2016
UN Women is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Associate in Hanoi, Vietnam. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The Programme Associate will work with and provide support to the members of the Programme Team in the development and implementation of effective programmes consistent with UN Women rules and regulations.
UN Women is the UN organization dedicated to gender equality and the empowerment of women.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Programme Associate will perform the following functions-
- Provide administrative support in the preparation of programme work plans, budgets, and proposals on programme implementation arrangements.
- Provide technical guidance to the country offices and implementing partner on routine delivery and reporting of programme supported activities and finances.
- Prepare information for the audit of programmes/ projects and support implementation of audit recommendations.
- Review programme data from programmes/ projects.
- Identify sources, and gather and compile data and information for the preparation of documents, guidelines, speeches and position papers.
- Create projects in Atlas, prepare budget revisions, revise project awards and status; and determine unutilized funds and the operational and financial close of a project.
- Provide administrative support in monitoring budget preparation and the finances of programmes/projects.
- Review financial reports.
- prepare non-PO vouchers for development projects.
- Process payment for consultants.
- Maintain internal expenditures control system.
- Create requisitions in Atlas for development projects; register good receipts in Atlas.
- Assist in the preparation and follow up of cost-recovery bills in Atlas.
Applicants must have –
- Completion of secondary education required.
- University degree or equivalent in Business or Public Administration is an asset.
- Minimum 6 years of administrative experience preferably in an international organization.
- Experience in working in a computer environment using multiple office software packages, experience in ATLAS is a requirement.
- Experience in supporting a team.
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese is required.
- Knowledge of the other UN official working language is an asset.
- Nationality of Vietnam.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UN Women.