Deadline: 17 August 2017
USAID is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Management Assistant in Hanoi, Vietnam.
USAID partner to end extreme poverty and promote resilient, democratic societies while advancing our security and prosperity.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Management Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Incumbent of this position will carry out administrative duties and project management support.
- The incumbent will oversee and coordinate all secretarial and administrative support activities for the Office of Economic Growth and Governance (EG2), perform all duties to ensure smooth, effective and efficient operations of the office.
- Applicant will provide office management support, correspondence management, meeting arrangements, filing, vouchers, travel coordination, and visitor support.
- The incumbent will support the team’s technical staff.
- Applicant will serve as the focal point for Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) and will be responsible for tracking the program budget for the entire EG2 portfolio.
Applicants must have-
- College or university studies in Business Administration, Public Administration, Social Science or Liberal Arts is required.
- At least 3 years in progressively responsible positions in the following areas: administration, financial management, and program management is required.
- Previous experience with an international organization or English speaking environment is required.
- Fluency Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required
How to Apply
Applicants can submit their applications to the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit USAID.