Deadline: 22 November 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Social Policy Officer in Hanoi, Vietnam.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Social Policy Officer will perform the following functions:
- Improve generation of data and evidence to inform child sensitive and gender responsive social protection.
- Strengthen social protection coverage and impact for children.
- Analysis and advocacy on public financing of social protection that benefits children.
- Strengthen capacity of local government to plan, budget, consult and monitor child-focused social protection.
- Strengthen advocacy and partnerships for child-sensitive social protection.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in one of the following fields is required Economics, Public Policy, Social Sciences, International Relations, Political Science, or another relevant technical field.
- Minimum 2 year’s relevant professional experience is required.
- Background and/or familiarity with emergency is considered as a strong asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) is an asset.
- Nationality of Vietnam.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.