Deadline: 30 May 2021
Chemonics is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Chief of Party in Nepal.
The mission of Chemonics is to promote meaningful change around the world to help people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Chief of Party will perform the following functions-
- Provide overall leadership and technical expertise for the Activity, including supervising the Jal Jangal Team.
- Provide strategic oversight and the development of annual work plans.
- Manage USAID, counterparts, and partner relationships, and represent Jal Jangal and Chemonics.
- Oversee effective management and implementation of the Activity in accordance with the contract, USAID and Chemonics policies and procedures.
- Ensure contract compliance and the timely achievement of quality results.
- Oversee monitoring, evaluation, and documentation of progress toward achieving results and lessons learned.
Applicant must have:
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in biology, forestry, natural resources management, water resource management, ecology, or another relevant discipline is required.
- At least 15 year’s experience working on forest and landscape conservation, natural resource management, and/or freshwater conservation projects, preferably in Nepal or the Asia region.
- At least 10 year’s in a director- or senior-level management position, providing conceptual leadership and administrative oversight to complex natural resource management and/or biodiversity conservation international development programs.
- USAID experience strongly preferred.
- Proven track record managing multi-disciplinary development programs and teams, engaging effectively with stakeholders (including national-level governments), fostering collaborative learning and adaptive management, and addressing gender equality and social inclusion.
- Demonstrate leadership, versatility, and integrity.
- Professional fluency in English required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit Chemonics.