Deadline : 14 February 2020
CDP is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Manager, Water Security in London, United Kingdom.
CDP’s vision is for a thriving economy that works for people and planet in the long term.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Manager, Water Security will perform the following functions:
- Lead the development of project deliverable, ensuring high quality outputs.
- Conduct data analysis and cutting-edge research that informs corporate best practice, mobilises institutional investors and engages policy makers.
- Support the CDP delivery teams with deep water security expertise, providing input into meetings with key stakeholders including companies, investors and policy makers.
- Build water-related capacity within companies and investors via webinars, workshops, briefing notes and public speaking.
- Engage networks and convening and attending workshops.
- Engage and develop awareness of water security issues both internally and externally.
- Drive impact through the management and coordination of project delivery teams in the UK and globally, ensuring work is delivered against plans and to budget.
- Lead relationship management with the project coordinator and partners.
- Support donor reporting requirements for CDP (including performance and financial reporting).
- Track progress against planned outcomes and facilitating robust monitoring and evaluation of CDP’s contribution.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- At least 3 years’ experience of working to drive environmental change within the private sector – ideally in industrial firms or financial institutions.
- Experience of managing projects, including budgets, reporting, monitoring and evaluation.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), presentation and marketing skills with a demonstrable pride in delivering high quality products and an eye for detail.
- Good experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Fluency in English and an ability to work from the UK up to 2023.
- Deep knowledge, understanding and experience of the global apparel sector and its impact on water security.
- Deep knowledge, understanding and experience of the global financial service sector and its impact on water security.
- Experience of corporate procurement and supply chain management.
- Ability to quickly process complex information and bring new perspectives to solve challenges.
- An understanding of the corporate reporting landscape and investor expectations around water security.
- Experience of working in a global, non-profit organisation.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Please submit an up-to-date CV via email at the address given on the website with “Project Manager, Water Security”, in the subject line.
For more information, please visit CDP.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.