Deadline: 23 June 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of WASH & Shelter Project Manager in Kaga Bandoro, Central African Republic. The duration of this post is 12 months.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The WASH & Shelter Project Manager will perform the following functions:
- In collaboration with the WASH/SHELTER Programme Development Manager (PDM) develop strategies for WASH/SHELTER projects.
- Monitor the WASH/SHELTER projects and ensure high technical quality and synergies.
- In coordination with the PDM, prepare proposals, budgets and reports related to managed projects.
- Evaluation, review and quality control of WASH/SHELTER projects.
- Identify trends in conditions/standards and donor priorities and assess better ways to assist.
- Training and capacity development of staff.
- Ensure adherence to NRC policies, handbooks, and tools.
- Develop partnerships and collaboration in the humanitarian community and coordinate with authorities at provincial and ministry level.
- Design and manage WASH/SHELTER projects, using innovative approaches and adaptation to COVID19.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 3 year’s experience from working as a Project Manager in a humanitarian/ recovery context.
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- WASH/SHELTER expertise – urban and rural.
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Fluency in French, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of the context in CAR is desirable.
- Experience borehole machine.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.