Deadline: 23 June 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of WASH & Shelter Project Manager in Kaga Bandoro, Central African Republic. The duration of this post is 12 months.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The WASH & Shelter Project Manager will perform the following functions:
- In collaboration with the WASH/SHELTER Programme Development Manager (PDM) develop strategies for WASH/SHELTER projects.
- Monitor the WASH/SHELTER projects and ensure high technical quality and synergies.
- In coordination with the PDM, prepare proposals, budgets and reports related to managed projects.
- Evaluation, review and quality control of WASH/SHELTER projects.
- Identify trends in conditions/standards and donor priorities and assess better ways to assist.
- Training and capacity development of staff.
- Ensure adherence to NRC policies, handbooks, and tools.
- Develop partnerships and collaboration in the humanitarian community and coordinate with authorities at provincial and ministry level.
- Design and manage WASH/SHELTER projects, using innovative approaches and adaptation to COVID19.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 3 year’s experience from working as a Project Manager in a humanitarian/ recovery context.
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- WASH/SHELTER expertise – urban and rural.
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Fluency in French, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of the context in CAR is desirable.
- Experience borehole machine.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.